2022 calendar - Terms & conditions
2022 calendar - Terms & conditions
Terms & Conditions of Participation
In participating in the HYGAIN 2022 Calendar Photo competition organised by Hy Gain Feeds Pty Ltd entrants must agree to the following terms and conditions:
· This competition opens on 22nd July 2021 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 17.00hrs EST on 31st August 2021.
· HYGAIN employees are not permitted to enter competition.
· Entry is free.
· Theme: The submitted photograph should reflect “Best Friends”. Theme is open to individual interpretation. Photographs entered must present at least one horse or a part of a horse. Photographs may also include motifs of landscape, buildings, people or other animals.
· Entries should be supplied as a high-quality jpg (preferably 300dpi) sized 297mm x 210mm.
· Entrants can submit as many times as they choose.
· All photographs must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any third party. In the photograph entered the entrants must be the sole owner of copyright and must have obtained permission of any people featured in the photograph. In case of children under 16 being featured, permission of guardian must be obtained. In addition, entrants must not have breached any laws when taking the entry photographs.
· Photographs are not to be manipulated, however, digital enhancements such as removed spots or changed brightness of picture are allowed. Hy Gain Feeds Pty Ltd reserves the right to exclude any image from the competition that they believe may have been excessively treated to alter its authenticity.
· Participants must submit their entry, along with their first name, surname, age, contact telephone number, full address, email address and name of HYGAIN feed (supplement) currently used.
· Entrants who are under 16 years of age must get the consent of their parent/guardian before entering this competition.
· Photograph can be submitted by filling in the online form at
· Hy Gain Feeds Pty Ltd will accept no responsibility for entries that are lost, misdirected, damaged or delayed during delivery to Hy Gain Feeds Pty Ltd due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or any other reason. No entries can be returned or copied to the entrant.
· All photographs received by the 31st August will be judged on composition; printability; originality; interpretation of the theme; commercial appeal and suitability for the HYGAIN 2022 Calendar.
· 12 photographs will be chosen by a panel of judges with at least one judge being independent of Hy Gain Feeds Pty Ltd.
· Hy Gain Feeds Pty Ltd’s decision is final on all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
· The 12 winners will be notified by email on the 14th September 2021. All 12 winners will be published on www.hygain.com.au and Hy Gain Feeds Pty Ltd’s Instagram and Facebook. (https://www.facebook.com/HygainFeeds)
· All 12 winners will receive a HYGAIN curated hamper consisting of a HYGAIN cap, hay bag, feed bag, polo shirt, dipper, a month of feed for one horse and a free copy of the calendar. Prizes will be couriered to the winners free of charge and are not redeemable in cash.
· Copyright in photographs submitted for this competition will be retained by entrants. By entering this promotion each entrant grants to Hy Gain Feeds Pty Ltd a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free world-wide license to use (and to sublicense the use of) the photograph for any of Hy Gain Feed Pty Ltd's commercial or non-commercial purposes in all media, including, but not limited to, calendars, brochures, banners, publications, social media and/or on any website(s), in its original format or altered in anyway which the promoter deems appropriate. Each entrant consents and agrees that it may not be attributed as the author of the photograph and that Hy Gain Feeds Pty Ltd or its sublicensee(s) may undertake the following types of acts or omissions in relation to the photograph - alteration amendment, deletion or modification, or any dealings with or changes to the photograph, which might otherwise constitute an infringement of the entrants' moral rights. All entrants’ details will remain confidential.
· Entrants acknowledge that the HYGAIN 2022 “Best Friends” Calendar will be distributed through retailers, events and exhibitions.
· Hy Gain Feeds Pty Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if they have reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the terms and conditions of participation.
· Terms and conditions are automatically accepted by the entrant when entering the HYGAIN 2022 “Best Friends” Calendar Photo Competition.
· The Promoter: Hy Gain Feeds Pty Ltd, 10 Hickson Rd, Officer 3809 Victoria, Australia